Sunday, March 6, 2011

LA mockboard

Last week we had LA mockboards. I was one of the first ones in the morning. I used one of the first years and it went great! She did have her wisdom teeth so it threw me off a little but you do that same thing so it was fine. I did get osseous contact on the IA so I had to take a breath and remember exactly how to handle that. I must have done ok because I passed, both of them! We also took a mockboard written. I did well on that too but I'm worried the real thing won't be like that. I am really worried about the written to be honest. This week I will have to hide myself away so I can study for it. I feel bad neglecting my family but it will all be over in no time! Now I just hope that I can get my board patient to show up! And I got my results in the mail for the National Board and I PASSED!!!! SUch a relief!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment