Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4

I had my class 4 today and he was willing to stay all day so I could get him completely finished. It was a workout to say the least. I had a hard time because while using the ultra sonic it kept clogging my blue boa. Then I tried the small suction and I probably went through 10 of those because it kept getting clogged. So I ended up having to switch back and for between the HVE and the small suction. There were huge chunks flying off! He had lots of irregularities on his teeth so it was hard to distinguish between calculus and rough teeth. I was very disappointed today because Dr. Hanson wasn't there. I swear I always get ripped off when she is suppose to be my instructor. I scheduled my class 4 today because I specifically wanted her to help me! I know she is mourning the loss of her brother but I really wish I could have had her expertise today!! I feel like she is full of knowledge and is so helpful. Hopefully she will have an extra week with our pod. I am beginning to think I won't ever get my qualifications. Every time I go to the VA my patients don't show up. EVERY TIME!! I still need 16 quads of a 3 or 4! And I still need 4 panos! I really hope I can get everything I need!

1 comment:

  1. Darn it! I was going to ask you to send your extra 3's and 4's my way! Let Connie at the VA know that you need panos. One day she felt so bad for me that she let me take them on her patients.
    Keep me updated! I'm short on qualifications and I don't know what to do. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete