Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kamryn came in today to get her teeth tickled. She was a little apprehensive and didn't want to sit in the chair. I had to involve her in EVERYTHING I was doing. She wanted to lay the chair back, squirt the water, use the suction, hold the paste, etc... I finally got her to lay down and put her sunglasses on so I could use the 'big flashlight'. We prepped her for this at home and she seemed so excited. She definately knows how to beat around the bush!! I 'm sure if somebody else was cleaning her teeth she would have been better. I'm also a little traumatized because she has 2 cavities on S!!!! How could I let this happen?!?! We brush and floss her teeth everyday and have done that since she had teeth! And she's taking fluoride. I know it's not a big deal but I hope that's her first and last!! I'm a little worried about taking her to a dentist to get them filled but hopefully with a little nitrous and oral sedation she will be ok. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment